Description - The Cities Book by Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet's bestselling The Cities Book is back. Fully revised and updated, it's a celebration of 200 of the world's most exciting urban destinations, beautifully photographed and packed with trip advice and recommendations from our experts - making it the perfect companion for any traveller deciding where to visit next.
- Highlights and itineraries help travellers plan their perfect trip
- Urban tales reveal unexpected bites of history and local culture
- Discover each city's strengths, best experiences and most famous exports
- Includes the top ten cities for beaches, nightlife, food and more
- Lonely Planet co-founder Tony Wheeler shares his all-time favourite cities
- Fully revised and updated with the best cities to visit right now
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle b(more...)
Buy The Cities Book by Lonely Planet from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(351mm x 271mm x 36mm)
Lonely Planet Global Limited
Publisher: Lonely Planet Global Limited
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - The Cities Book by Lonely Planet
Book Reviews - The Cities Book by Lonely Planet
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Cities Book book by Lonely Planet and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.