Description - Eat, Drink, Nap by Soho House
If you're looking for inspiration for interior design, party hosting or catering, this stylish lifestyle guide is perfect. a fascinating look behind the closed doors of this celebrated private member's club. Sunday Mail
The quintessential style, cooking, and home interior book from Soho House, the world's leading members club.
Since the first Soho House opened its doors over 25 years ago, we've learnt a bit about what works. Contemporary, global yet with something quintessentially English and homely at its heart, this is Soho House style explained by its experts-
- From planning a room to vintage finds- bringing the Soho House look home.
- Our House curator's advice on how to buy, collect and hang art.
- The art of a great night's sleep- how to design the perfect bedroom.
- No-fuss recipes and chef's tips- here's how to make your favourite House dishes.
- Inside Babington- our take on country-house living. Wellies optional.
- Flip-flop glamour and poolside style from Soho House Miami Beach.
- All the secrets of cocktail hour- House tonics and barman's tips.
- Spa treatment at home, DIY facials and chocolate brownies.
Eat Drink Nap, a 300-page highly illustrated book, with a foreword from founder Nick Jones, and photography from leading food and interiors photographers Mark Seelen and Jean Cazals, shares the Soho House blueprint for stylish, modern living, the Soho House way.
Amazon ***** reader reviews-
'A fun and stylish guide to a better life'
'A perfect coffee table book!'
'I love it and people comment and do flick though it when they are at my home'
'Simple but elegant. . . and chocked full of beautiful pictures and wonderful information for making your house a home'
Buy Eat, Drink, Nap by Soho House from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(288mm x 245mm x 42mm)
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Eat, Drink, Nap by Soho House
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Eat, Drink, Nap book by Soho House and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Soho House
SOHO HOUSE was founded in London, in 1995, as a private members' club for those in film, media and creative industries.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.