Description - Lonely Planet Ireland by Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample Guinness in Dublin, wander wild Connemara and take in traditional music - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ireland:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in Dublin map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
Buy Lonely Planet Ireland by Lonely Planet from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(197mm x 128mm x 30mm)
Lonely Planet Global Limited
Publisher: Lonely Planet Global Limited
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Lonely Planet Ireland by Lonely Planet
Book Reviews - Lonely Planet Ireland by Lonely Planet
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Lonely Planet Ireland book by Lonely Planet and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.