Description - Shodh Prastav Kaise Karen Taiyar by Pam Denicolo
- How do I go about writing a research proposal?
- How do I maximize my chances of Writing a successful research proposals?
- How do I do a literature review?
Writing a research proposal is one of the most important tasks facing academics, researchers and postgraduate students. In this accessible, informative and entertaining book, Denicolo and Becker tell you how to develop an effective research proposal to secure funding for your research projects or to gain a place on a research degree programme. The book helps you understand what those reading your proposal are looking for and supports the development of writing skills through practical activities.
This book offers down-to-earth advice on:
- How best to carry out and structure the literature review
- How to develop and phrase research questions and hypotheses
- How to handle methods and methodology in your proposal
- Crucial issues of planning, strategy and timing.
This is a must-have book for anyone seeking to write a successful research proposal.
Buy Shodh Prastav Kaise Karen Taiyar by Pam Denicolo from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(241mm x 158mm x mm)
SAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
Publisher: SAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Shodh Prastav Kaise Karen Taiyar by Pam Denicolo
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Shodh Prastav Kaise Karen Taiyar book by Pam Denicolo and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.